The Dyess Family

Monday, December 20, 2010

3 Months:)

I really can't believe Rhys is already 3 months old. I have to be honest, at 2 weeks I didn't think I would make it! But here we are! He is absolutely precious! He laughed out loud for the first time Friday night and I cried my eyes out! It is the sweetest sound ever! Brett was playing with Max and Rhys was watching and just started laughing! Ahhhh....such a blessing! He did a little laugh for me today, and another big one tonight when I was throwing Max's toy! I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with him! Everyday is something new!

Here are a few more things that he is doing these days:

he loves to suck on his hands! keeps them at his mouth all of the time!


when he gets excited he kicks super hard and throws his hands around. sometimes I think he is going to fly out of his bouncy seat! so funny to watch him do this!

loves his bath time with dad! and I swear it is the highlight of Brett's day too!

he takes 6 ounces of formula and a rice bottle before bed. my niece is 7 months and takes 6 ounces! this is crazy to me! I think baby food is in our near future!

tummy time is growing on him. before he would scream to be flipped over. now he can handle it in spurts!

he LOVES to stand up! I swear he would do it all day.

he tries so hard to sit up when he is laying in his boppy! poor guy just wants to get up and go!


Ok ok, enough already! Here are some pictures I snapped tonight!





My favorite!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney! I just discovered your blog! Love Rhys name! Keep the pics of that sweet boy comin'!

    ReplyDelete