The Dyess Family

Sunday, June 19, 2011

9 months



So...I have decided to start with 9 months and go from there with my blogging. I have downloaded the blogpress app in hopes that it will make posting faster and easier! We will see how that goes:) Our sweet, precious baby boy is 9 months old already! I really cannot believe that in 3 months he will be a year old! NOT a baby anymore:( He is all over the place and into anything a 9 month old can get into! It seems like the words "no, no" get used so much these days! I have to say that this is my favorite stage so far. I sometimes catch myself just watching to see what he will get into next! Children are just the most amazing gift ever!


On Friday, we went to Dr. Meyers for our 9 month check up. No shots this time (thank goodness) He weighed in at 23.4 lbs! I think he will linger here for a while. He is just growing taller. With the smallest little waist I am willing to bet he will look just like Brett...tall and slim:) He had his iron checked at the doctor. The pricking of his finger did not phase him at all...as soon as she put that band aid on his thumb...straight to the mouth it went and a few seconds later I was pulling it out! Here he is with his band aid on his little finger and those poor poor tired eyes!



For the past 2 weeks he has been cutting 4 top teeth. Bless him. It has really been rough on the little guy.. the top middle and left of the middle are in all the way..the other two (middle and right of middle) are pushing through the skin..actually the outer one might be in but I have not been brave enough today to check! Holy moly..6 teeth already! It's a good thing because the bottle is becoming a thing of the past for us! This man wants to eat and he eats just about everything we eat..within reason of course! He is waving and it makes me cry everytime he does it! So precious!



I will leave with a father's day picture...or 2:)



Brett is an amazing dad. I always knew he would be, but it is just so awesome to watch it play out in front of me everyday! I couldn't ask for a more understanding, patient and loving dad for Rhys and husband for me. And Rhys is absolutely in love with him too! Happy Father's Day, babe! We love you more than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment