The Dyess Family

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beach-July 2011

I have to say that the beach, any beach, is probably our favorite place....ever! I know that there are plenty of folks that feel the same way! This year, the beach was different. Rhys had a blast! We had a blast watching and playing with him! Different than normal, but a great different! I often wonder, what the heck did we do with our time before Rhys? Weren't we so bored? Ahhhh...I just can't imagine life without this little guy!

On to beach pictures...

Our first night there. About to eat at sea n suds! Our favorite!!


Loving the sand



Napping on daddy, on the balcony;)



Taking it all in!









My two main men!



Peaceful nap on the beach!



Family photo



Loving it!














So excited for many more beach trips!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment