The Dyess Family

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holidays!

We love the holidays around our house! I think it is because Brett and I love to shop so much and the holidays give us a good excuse to do just that! Sad I know! This year it is just so much better because we have a precious man to go crazy and buy for! The thing that stinks is Rhys is only 2 months so there is not too many "awesome" things to buy for him as Brett says! So, he will just get alot of little cool things!

This year we decided to have everyone on both sides of our families at our house for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Thanksgiving was a blast with all of the parents and grandparents here playing with the babies! I will definately want to start this tradition! Can't wait for Christmas! I really didn't take too many pictures which I am bummed about bc I was trying to prepare the food! (yes i cooked!),but I managed to squeeze a few in. Brett's dad took several and I am super thankful for that!

The main man with Brett's grandparents..They both reached to grab his hand at the same time! Such a special picture!

Gran, Rhys and Mom! This little guy is very loved!

We have sucessfully decorated the house for Christmas! Not as much as last year, but needless to say we have more to take up our time these days! Pictures of Rhys with the tree to come soon, but for now I will leave with a picture of the Max and the tree still strapped to the car! Brett had to get this picture and give Max some camera time seeing that the little guy has taken up most of it lately:)


1 comment:

  1. Yay blog! Can't wait to read all about my baby boy. Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete